Heat Pump Installation
The Leader in Heat Pump Installation in Milford, NH
Looking for an efficient and effective way to keep your home at the desired temperature? Consider investing in a heat pump. Heat pumps provide cooling and dehumidification during summer and heating in the colder months of the year. These residential comfort systems don’t need gas, making them a perfect choice for all-electric homes. Sanford Temperature Control offers expert heat pump installation in Milford, NH. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we’ll use top-notch products and complete the installation right the first time.
All the Benefits of Heat Pump Installation
A heat pump combines cooling and heating capacity in one compact unit. By moving heat from one area to another, this innovative system gets rid of the combustion process. This means you will no longer be concerned about carbon monoxide, greenhouse gases, hot surfaces, or fumes. Along with outstanding air filtration and dehumidification, a heat pump doesn’t dry out the air in heating mode. In addition, heat pumps are highly efficient, saving you money on energy bills.
How Heat Pump Maintenance Can Work For You
Caring for your heat pump is usually discounted as a “nice to have” instead of a necessity. Nonetheless, a heat pump is an invaluable asset in your home and your family’s comfort, so it’s worth taking care of. Routine heat pump maintenance offers many great benefits, including:
- Longer lifespan: With routine maintenance, you can prevent severe damage to your heat pump, avoiding expensive repairs and replacement and prolonging its useful life.
- Improved efficiency: Routine cleaning and replacing obsolete components can keep your heat pump running efficiently and dependably, improving energy efficiency and reducing energy bills.
- Better air quality: A well-maintained heat pump will keep your home free of dust mites, allergens, and other harmful particles that cause health problems.
- Improved comfort: With regular maintenance, your heat pump will be able to attain and maintain the desired temperature throughout your home, regardless of the outdoor temperatures.
Signs Repair or Replacement Is What Your Heat Pump Needs
When you require heat pump repair or replacement, it will show one or more of the following signs:
- Low or no airflow
- Regular starting or stopping
- Unusual sounds or odors
- Puddles of water near the indoor unit
- Non-responsive to thermostat adjustments
- High energy bills
On average, heat pumps work efficiently for 10 to 12 years. We recommend heat pump replacement if the system hits the 10-year mark and needs a significant repair, such as a new motor, thermocouple, or coil. If your heat pump no longer meets your needs or you have remodeled your home, it might be time for a new system.
How It Works
Our heat pump services here at Sanford Temperature Control always start with a full consultation. When we come to your Milford home, we will:
- Assess your home and discuss your comfort needs
- Go over the available options with you and help you select the best system
- Expertly complete the installation
- Check every part of the heat pump to make sure that it’s functioning correctly
- Clean up any messes before leaving
Why Choose Our Professional Heat Pump Experts
When you hire Sanford Temperature Control, you will always receive:
- 24/7 emergency help
- Upfront pricing
Let Us Handle Your Heat Pump Concerns Today
Call Sanford Temperature Control or fill out the online form today to discover more about our heat pump services. We look forward to hearing from you.