Heat Pump Installation & Heat Pump Service
Brookline, NH, Hollis, NH & Amherst, NH
Cut your energy bill up to 50% simply by upgrading an inefficient heating and cooling system with a heat pump! A heat pump is also an air conditioner, so you can enjoy heating and cooling from a single unit as it cycles air in and out of your home to maintain perfect indoor temperatures. By relying on a process of heat exchange rather than burning fuel, a heat pump is often more efficient than other heating and cooling methods. There is no combustion process, which means no risk of fire or hot surfaces, and no fumes or combustion byproducts, such as carbon monoxide. With variable speed technology, high-efficiency heat pumps lengthen cycles to eliminate temperature swings and enhance moisture removal during cooling mode.
Benefits of a Heat Pump:
- Save Money – Heat pumps lower the utility costs of heating and cooling without burning fuel.
- Secondary Heat Source – Heat pumps offer a supplemental heat source.
- Reduce Fossil Fuel Consumption – By maintaining a base level of heat, primary heating systems such as furnaces only work as needed. Let the heat pump do the rest!
- Dehumidification – A significant amount of moisture is removed from indoor environments, making homes more comfortable.
- Increase Comfort – Eliminate temperature spikes, hot and cold rooms, and enjoy even temperature control without burning fuel.
- Go Green – Rated for energy efficiency, homeowners can be assured that they’re making the best choice for the environment.
- Same-day Installation – One day is usually all we need to successfully install these amazing units.
- Safe & Clean – Operation is quiet, clean, and safe.
Take advantage of zone control, as well as Programmable and Wi-Fi Controls, to accommodate your individual preferences and conserve energy at the same time. Enjoy gentle, evenly distributed heating and cooling, and far less dust than with a traditional system. Consider a Home Air Purifier or a Humidifier System to further enhance comfort.
Enjoy the many benefits of a heat pump installation from Sanford Temperature Control today!
Expert Heat Pump Service, Installations, and Repairs
The Infinity series heat pump with Greenspeed intelligence pairs adaptable-speed technology with Infinity Control’s intelligence! The system modifies output to the demands of the home, making adjustments in time increments between 40% and 100% capacity, to provide only the necessary amount of heating or cooling.
Precision temperature control, superior efficiency, and quieter operation is achieved when systems operate at lower speeds for longer cycles. With up to 20.5 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio), 13 HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor), and sound levels down to 58 decibels, the Infinity series heat pump exceeds expectations.
Contact our team today for all your heat pump repair and service needs!
When you contact Sanford Temperature Control, we address your specific requirements and provide the most straightforward and rewarding solutions for heat pump installation, maintenance, and repair.
Our expert technicians are background checked, drug tested, and deliver dedicated customer service. Our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau proves our commitment to your satisfaction. Give us a call for more information, convenient scheduling, and results that meet your highest comfort demand.
At Sanford Temperature Control, we pride ourselves on expert service. You’ll always speak to a helpful member of our team when you contact us for heat pump installation, upkeep, or repair. Never a lengthy wait for appointments, we answer your concerns, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we’re qualified in the most advanced technology on the market today. Our sales and service team participates in ongoing training specific to the installation, maintenance, and repair of Carrier products. We’ll match your specific needs with the ideal system, perform accurate installation, and ensure optimum performance. Browse our extensive line of heat pumps and prepare to be amazed!
No Heat? No Air? Sanford Temperature Control Will Be There.