Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters are superior to tanked water heaters for several reasons, and if you haven’t considered one for your home, I highly recommend that you check them out.
For starters, Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters are energy efficient and only heat the water you need, when you need it. By contrast, tanked water heaters heat and reheat water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. That means you’re paying to heat water even when you’re not using it.
Tanked water heaters also hold a limited supply of hot water, which means you can run out when demand in your home is high. Chances are you know what I’m talking about, especially if your dishwasher, shower, and washing machine are all operating at the same time. Tankless water heaters use a different, more effective process. Water is heated as it runs through the pipes of the unit, which means you can enjoy an endless supply of hot water. No heating and reheating, no running out when you’re the last one to get in the shower.
There’s a third reason as well. Calcium, rust and sand collect in tanked water heaters, which means they have to work harder than they need to heat water as they age. Their inner linings often rust as well, leading to leaks that flood your basement. Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters don’t have that problem because they filter out the bad stuff before sending it into your pipes. As a result, they last up to two times longer than a traditional tanked water heater.
Benefits of a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater
- Efficiency – Your Rinnai Tankless Water Heater captures 84% of the heat energy, ensuring cost-effective operation, and once you turn off the faucet, the tankless unit shuts down and uses no electricity.
- Save Money! – Tankless or instantaneous water heaters don’t store and repeatedly reheat water like standard units, eliminating standby energy losses and slashing unnecessary costs.
- Endless Hot Water – When cold water enters the unit, a flow-activated switch triggers heating, bringing water to an ideal temperature as it passes through a copper heat exchanger, delivering a limitless supply.
- Cleaner Water – Because there is no tank, water doesn’t absorb minerals, providing a fresher, cleaner supply of water.
- Precise Control – Digital controllers allow you to determine output water temperature for greater comfort and safety.
- Space Savings – Tankless units are the size of a small suitcase. Compare that to storage tank water heaters that generally require a clearance of 60 inches of height and 24 inches of width, taking up valuable floor space.
- Why Wait? – No more waiting for water to warm up!
- Flexible Installation – A compact tankless heater can be conveniently mounted on nearly any wall, inside or outside your home, allowing for the most efficient, advantageous and aesthetic location.
- Avoid the Flood – You’ll never be confronted by a flooded basement or water damage due to a ruptured or leaking tank.
- Longer Service Life – Twenty years of reliable service versus ten to thirteen years. Which would you choose?
- Accessories – Rinnai’s line of digital controllers allows customization of water temperature in multiple locations in the home, analysis and troubleshooting, and even automatically filling of your bath to a pre-set temperature and volume.
If you want to enjoy endless hot water, extended equipment lifespan and lower energy bills, contact us today, visit our Tankless Water Heaters page or download this free brochure.
Our experts are always available to discuss options and provide you with the information you need to make the best choice your home.