Tankless Hot Water Heater Replacement, Tankless Hot Water Heater Repair & Tankless Hot Water Heater ServiceMilford, NH, Hollis, NH, Manchester, NH, Nashua, NH, Merrimack, NH & Brookline, NH
Trim up to 20% from your water heating bill! Many homeowners don’t realize that their water heater is an essential component in their everyday life…until it breaks.
Our expert technicians at Sanford Temperature Control, Inc. are trained to service and install tankless water heaters, condensing tankless water heaters, and direct vent heaters so you can enjoy optimum performance. As a Platinum Dealer for Rinnai, we install the number one choice in tankless technology.
Tankless Hot Water Heater Service & Repairs
For maintenance needs or trouble with your water heater, give us a call. Sanford Temperature Control, Inc. offers 24-hour live customer service, convenient scheduling, and prompt response. Our expert technicians arrive equipped to handle the job and always clean up their work area. Our team is drug tested, background checked, and 100% dedicated to your satisfaction. Regular upkeep, complex repairs, new installation, or upgrades from a tank-style water heater are no problem for Sanford Temperature Control, Inc.
Why Go “Tankless?”
- Efficiency – Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters are extremely energy-efficient, saving you money on your energy bills.
- Save Money! – Tankless or instantaneous water heaters don’t store and repeatedly reheat water like standard units, eliminating standby energy losses and slashing unnecessary costs.
- Endless Hot Water – When cold water enters the unit, a flow-activated switch triggers heating, bringing water to an ideal temperature as it passes through a copper heat exchanger, delivering a limitless supply.
- Cleaner Water – Because there is no tank, water doesn’t absorb minerals, providing a fresher, cleaner supply of water.
- Precise Control – Digital controllers allow you to determine output water temperature for greater comfort and safety.
- Space Savings – Tankless units are the size of a small suitcase. Compare that to storage tank water heaters that generally require a clearance of 60 inches of height and 24 inches of width, taking up valuable floor space.
- Why Wait? – No more waiting for water to warm up!
- Flexible Installation – A compact tankless heater can be conveniently mounted on nearly any wall, inside or outside your home, allowing for the most efficient, advantageous, and aesthetic location.
- Avoid the Flood – You’ll never be confronted by a flooded basement or water damage due to a ruptured or leaking tank.
- Longer Service Life – Twenty years of reliable service versus ten to thirteen years. Which would you choose?
- Accessories – Rinnai’s line of digital controllers allows customization of water temperature in multiple locations in the home, analysis and troubleshooting, and even automatically filling of your bath to a pre-set temperature and volume.
Call us today for your tankless hot water heater installations!
The experts from Sanford Temperature Control, Inc. are always available to discuss options and provide the information you need to make the best choice. We provide superior products and workmanship to ensure optimum energy efficiency, lifespan, and minimal operational costs. We provide recommendations based on your specific expectations, budget, and requirements. By factoring in the volume of household demand, measured as flow rate in gallons per minute, the temperature of the cold water entering the unit, and the desired temperature of the hot water exiting the unit, we accurately determine the ideal tankless heater for long-term satisfaction. Our phones are always answered by a courteous member of our staff, so give us a call today at (603) 769-3956!
Tankless Hot Water Heater Service in Merrimack, NH | Tankless Water Heater Installation Nashua, NH | Tankless Hot Water Heater Replacement Milford, NH