AC Maintenance & Air Conditioning Service
Amherst, NH, Hollis, NH & Brookline, NH
When that New Hampshire heat and humidity sets in, you deserve a refreshingly cool home with reliable operation, low monthly costs, and a healthy indoor environment. Your system should last, year after year, without giving you problems.
That’s a lot to ask … but not from the experts at Sanford Temperature Control! Our seasonal cooling services on all makes and models, old or new, can restore equipment to peak condition, ensure enhanced performance, and deliver cost savings. With convenient scheduling, prompt response, and quick completion, we make service easy. We perform a long list of necessary tasks quickly, neatly, and affordably, with no mess or damage left behind.
Advantages of annual maintenance:
- Save Money! – Clean, well-adjusted air conditioning systems require less energy to operate, driving monthly utility bills to a minimum.
- Avoid Catastrophe – Timely inspections correct potential problems, preventing the majority of sudden, costly malfunctions.
- Save MORE Money! – Equipment that is maintained in peak condition lasts longer, lowering overall cost of ownership.
- Protect Your Home – Identifying problems with overflow or leaking condensate protects against extensive water and property damage.
- Breathe Easy – Mold, mildew, and bacteria can flourish within the inner workings of HVAC systems, and contaminants can be sprayed directly into breathing air every time cooling is activated. Improve indoor air quality!
- Protect Your Investment – Professional maintenance is required by most manufacturers for continued warranty coverage.
- You Deserve Comfort – Maximum airflow and cooling capacity provided by Sanford Temperature Control ensures enhanced, consistent comfort and dehumidification.
- Peace of Mind – Sanford Temperature Control prepares your equipment for the summer workload, protecting you from disruption and discomfort during those long, hot months.
Stay cool with expert A/C service!
Established in 1982, Sanford Temperature Control is an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau. Our dedication to customer delight is the key to your satisfaction. We tailor service to your unique requirements, keep you informed, and protect your investment. Concerns with system longevity or faulty parts will be brought to your attention, along with insightful, cost-effective solutions.
Our highly-trained, drug tested, and background checked technicians adhere to established service procedures, and as a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, receive on-going training in cutting-edge techniques and technologies. Whether you’re in need of maintenance or repairs, you’ll always speak to a live representative. Homeowners across Amherst, Hollis, Brookline, and most of Southern New Hampshire rely on Sanford Temperature Control for perfect comfort, no matter what the weather brings.
No Heat? No Air? Sanford Temperature Control Will Be There.