If you’ve got no AC, then it’s time to KNOW AC!
We’re thrilled to announce that our AC deals have been extended through July, which means you can get the home comfort you deserve while saving money at the same time. It’s win-win!
We’ve also extended our Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) deals! Poor IAQ has been labeled a Top 5 Risk to Public Health by the Environmental Protection Agency, and it’s something homeowners ought to take seriously. You know that “new car smell” people love so much? That’s an example off gassing, and it means you’re breathing in chemicals. The same thing happens in your home.
Read on for your AC and indoor air quality solutions!
We’ve been keeping pets from melting for over 37 years!
The dog days of summer will be here before you know it, and with the Weather Channel predicting hotter than average temperatures, your air conditioning system is something you want to be thinking about.
Because AC systems often fail when they’re working the hardest—on the hottest, most humid, and most uncomfortable days. If your system hasn’t been serviced in over a year, or if its more than 10 years old, it’s time to have it looked at by a professional.
Use our $25 Off AC Repair offer if your system needs service, or Save up to $4,200 on AC/Heat Pumps with Carrier manufacturer and New Hampshire energy efficiency rebates.
Just be aware that Sanford is the only company in southern New Hampshire with this high of a rebate-based offer for top-of-the-line Carrier products! As a Factory-authorized dealer, we have access to manufacturer rebates that are unavailable to most HVAC companies.
We can save you up to $4,200, while most other HVAC companies can only reach about $2,550.
These AC rebates go fast and the rebate pool is finite, so once it’s drained you’re out of luck until next year.
And don’t forget that we offer financing!
If you’re interested in AC service or getting a quote on a new AC system, please contact us below.
You know that “new car smell” people love so much? That’s an example off gassing, and it means you’re breathing in chemicals. The same thing happens in your home.
But what about the smell from the new flooring or carpet you just had installed? Off gassing. The “clean” new furniture and paint in your nursery? Off gassing.
Off gassing is what happens when tiny pieces of chemicals come unattached from materials or products and become vapors or gases in the air you breathe. Don’t be fooled by the word “organic” either. VOCs are dangerous.
Many homes are sealed up tight these days to reduce heating and cooling costs, which means they’re more energy efficient and environmentally friendly. However, there’s a tradeoff you should be aware of: poor indoor air quality (IAQ).
Why? Because less fresh, clean air gets into your indoor breathing air to cycle out the bad stuff.
Luckily, we have some great solutions to help alleviate these threats, such as Air Scrubbercleansing products for central air and ductless HVAC systems, and duct cleaning specials.
Air Scrubber Plus® Purification products use a variation of the technology originally developed in cooperation with NASA to create a safe atmosphere for astronauts on the International Space Station. This technology is now available to protect you, your family, and your home from dust, germs, odors, pet dander, viruses, and more.
This technology is available exclusively from Sanford Temperature Control for all homes and types of HVAC systems in the southern New Hampshire area. Whether you have a Central Air System, Ductless Mini-Split, or a Forced Water System such as a boiler, we have the right solution to clean, deodorize, and purify your indoor breathing air.
But does it work? Take a look at these results from an independent study conducted by Kansas State University:
Benefits of Air Scrubber Technology in Your Home:
- Clean: Reduce contaminants by up to 99%! Do you worry about what’s being brought into your home? Contaminants from school, daycare, or the office follow us home on hands, clothes and shoes and infect our doorknobs, counter tops, floors, and other surfaces. Air Scrubber technology can scrub, purify, and clean the air you breathe by reducing approximately 90% of airborne contaminants.
- Deodorize: Banish lingering household odors! Whether it’s a family member or a guest who smokes, a pet that just came in from the rain, or burnt dinner, the Air Scrubber Plus® is a unique photocatalytic device that significantly reduces dust, pet dander, various allergens in the air, and odors such as cigarette smoke, paint fumes, mold, and strong cooking smells.
- Purify: Reduce irritating particles & allergens! Do you suffer from a lack of sleep, sneezing, congestion, or itchy or watery eyes? You can control dust, mold, pollen or many other pollutants that can cause irritation and allergy symptoms. These contaminants can be reduced with the Air Scrubber Plus®. The ActivePure Technology uses specialized light waves along with a proprietary catalytic process that creates enviro-scrubbing molecules of oxygen and hydrogen, which purify your air and can relieve allergy symptoms.
- Reduce Sickness: Air Scrubber technology is an active rather than passive method of reducing up to 99% of surface and airborne contaminants such as Strep, MRSA, E-Coli, Staph, Anthrax and more.
- Reduce Allergies & Asthma Symptoms: Air Scrubber technology can provide relief from breathing challenges such as asthma or allergies by removing pollen, dust and other harmful contaminants from your indoor breathing air.
- Reduce or Eliminate Odors: Air Scrubber technology can reduce or even eliminate odors from pets, chemicals, and cigarette smoke.
- Protect & Extend the Life of Your HVAC System: Air conditioning systems trap dirt, dust and other debris before it enters through the filter, damaging the coils and blower that keep your HVAC system running effectively. A protected HVAC system can last longer, save you money on your utility bills, and reduce the need for expensive service calls.
For Forced-air Systems – Air Scrubber Plus inserts right into your air ducts!
For Ductless HVAC systems (mini-splits) – Air Scrubber Plus Mini mounts to your Ductless HVAC system!
To learn more about Air Scrubber products for your home, please contact us today.
It’s great to have your home sealed tight to save energy and be insulated from the weather, however this can sometimes lead to problems in indoor air quality. Most household dust contains dust mites, mold, mildew, pollen, and animal dander, and many of these contaminants are recirculated through the central air systems in your home, aggravating respiratory problems such as asthma and allergies.
Using the patented ROTOBRUSH™ air duct cleaning system, Sanford can effectively remove contaminants from your home’s duct work. This advanced cleaning method is the only one available that brushes and vacuums at the point of contact, eliminating the use of chemicals and reducing airborne contamination.
How We Clean Your Ductwork
- Get Clean! – We clean register covers to remove cooking oil film, nicotine film, and other dust-collecting substances.
- Breathe Deep! – We deep clean the source of the air supply including supply and return ductwork leading up to the registers, as well as the main supply and return trunk.
- Scrub – Air ducts are brush-vacuumed clean with our exclusive, patented ROTOBRUSH™.
- Goodbye Contaminants – The ROTOBRUSH™ removes pollutants that circulate through the air duct system.
- Sanitize! – We will sanitize your air ducts and vents with an environmentally safe sanitizer commonly used in hospitals and nursing homes, leaving behind a fresh scent.
To learn more about duct cleaning for your home, please contact us today.
The Clean & Seal Special is duct cleaning plus Aeroseal Duct Sealing. First, we clean your ducts, then we seal them from the inside to eliminate virtually all duct leakage.
Why is this effective in improving indoor air quality? Because most AC systems pull your indoor breathing air from the dirtiest areas of your home, such as walls, attics and basements. YUCK!
Aeroseal eliminates over 90% of air duct leakage.
Aeroseal Duct Sealing also improves the efficiency of your system. It’s a great solution for both IAQ and system efficiency. Consider these facts:
- 30 cents of every $1 spent on heating and cooling a home disappears into thin air due to leaky ducts.
- 25% to 60% of heated and cooled air leaks doesn’t make it to their intended rooms.
- About 50% of the average home’s utility bill is spent on heating and air conditioning.
- Leaks pull mold, dust and other pollutants into your home causing indoor air quality issues and have potential to create harmful allergy problems.
- Leaks contribute to safety issues related to backdraft of appliance fumes, auto exhaust and radon gases being released into your home.
To learn more about Aeroseal duct sealing, please contact us today or visit our Aeroseal page.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about our AC and indoor air quality solutions. We certainly appreciate it!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the comfort systems in your home, please don’t hesitate to contact us below or call 603-769-3956.